ATTITUDE’s plastic free natural deodorant uses an innovative biodegradable all-paper packaging designed to reduce single-use plastic. Because caring for the planet and your body should be a daily thing, our aluminum-free deodorant is made from natural, non-toxic ingredients such as arrow root and cornstarch that absorb moisture and eliminate unpleasant odours naturally. Our EWG VERIFIED™ deodorant provides long-lasting protection – without plugging up the body’s natural temperature regulating sweat system.
Our Orange Leaves – Deodorant is enriched with orange leaf extract known for its antioxidant properties. It features an aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom.
- Plastic-free and biodegradable packaging
- Aluminium free
- Without water
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: does not contain any known allergens
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talcum powder or artificial colours found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
- EWG VERIFIED certified and green side in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- ECOLOGO® certified: sustainable and biodegradable
- Cruelty free: Vegan and never tested on animals
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
How to Use: Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Heat the product for a few seconds on armpit and apply. WARNING: Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Store at a temperature below 90 F.